National Account Manager (Office Based) x4
Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Monday-Friday 9.00am to 5:00pm
COP is a Saddleworth based company, importing and distributing CCTV equipment for over 25 years. As a Tier 1 Hikvision distributor and fast growing business, a vacancy has arisen within our dynamic sales department for a National Account Manager.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Responding to incoming telephone and e-mail sales enquiries
• Managing a number of accounts on a monthly basis
• Identifying and targeting new accounts
• Maintaining computerised customer records
• Work effectively within our existing sales team
• Contacting new accounts and gathering company information
• Maintaining and growing a portfolio of customer accounts
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication and listening skills and an excellent eye for detail, be computer literate and able to input data accurately. Also essential is a polite and friendly manner, positive attitude, lots of initiative and the ability to think on your feet and prioritise your workload.
Detailed Hikvision product knowledge is a requirement & full training will be given on other product lines together with our systems and procedures.
• 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Private medical insurance
• Commission/Bonus Scheme
To apply for this role please email email@example.com
Business Development Manager (Scotland, Remote Based)
Business Development Manager (South East, Remote Based)